Good morning Beauties and Happy Thursday!!
Today I finally got around to the requested eye look using the Answlf Palette that I reviewed!
I did have a review on this palette so make sure to check out my previous posts. I used three colors in this palette to achieve this look. Since this palette is all matte and I’m a sucker for shimmer, I used another eyeshadow which is a cream consistency from ELF.
By the way, please excuse my eyebrows as I’ve been putting off getting them threaded for a LONG time! Lol
- Pur minerals airbrush foundation (medium)
- FIT me powder by Maybelline (shade 315)
- Blush and bronzer by saks and fifth (flirty)
- Cream Highlighter by IT cosmetics
- Anself palette and ELF Gold cream eyeshadow
- Liquid eyeliner by ELF (black)
- Roller lash mascara by BENEFIT
- Urban Decay Pencil eyeliner (Black Market)
- Carmex Chapstick
Hope you guys enjoyed this post!! If you guys want me to post more makeup looks, let me know!! I could post them for different occasions that you guys would like to see. 💕💕