I’m sure many of us can agree that May just flew by so quickly. I decided to post a quick list of my Favorite products for May.
- Zoya Satin Nailpolish: This polish is in the shade “Tove” and it’s such a beautiful blue-gray color. The finish is not glossy and it’s been my go-to since Winter. 🙃
- Hand Sanitizer: This is pretty random, but the scent is “Crisp Apple” and it smells so delicious. I always use it and I absolutely love it and it keeps my hands soft and doesn’t over dry them.
- Revlon colorburst Matte Balm: This is in the shade “Sultry”. It’s a gorgeous mixture of a rose-berry color. It’s great for summer and winter in my opinion. If you guys haven’t tried this line, you definitely have to try it out! It’s truly awesome and long lasting which is always a plus.
- Carmex: I always find myself moisturizing my lips often and this had a cute packaging and also has SPF 15. Couldn’t say no to that!! 😜
- Yankee Candle: This is in the scent “Christmas Cookie”. It’s been my favorite scent since Freshman year in high school and it’s definitely a yummy scent and so warming!
- Milani Baked Blush: This is in the color “Rose D’Oro”. If you’re looking for a nice bronzy and glowy blush, this is for you! I use it for my everyday look and it adds such a gorgeous color to my cheeks!
- V.S. Body Mist: I absolutely love Mangos and to find a Mango scented body mist was just awesomeness! It has a sweet and fruity scent which I love to spray on after a shower.
- FIT ME Maybelline Powder: This is definitely a go-to powder for me because I always have a good experience with this and I always find my weird in between shade. It’s great for oily and combo skin as well.
- Laura Geller Primer: This particular primer is the hydrating one. It must be my skin changing on me, but sometimes it’s very dry and This has been making my makeup go on a lot smoother when I use this! It’s very lightweight as well.
- Tarte Eyelash Curler: I’m a sucker for pearls! So when I saw this I definitely gave in. I was never a fan of curling my eyelashes, but when I started doing it I noticed my eyes opened up a little more and looked a lot more brighter. This was a limited edition item, but you may be lucky and find it on Amazon.
Hope you guys enjoyed my long and detailed May Faves! I know I said I’d only do a list, but I couldn’t help but to.
In the comments below let me know some of your faves for May or leave a link below to your blog posts on this. I don’t know why, but I love reading everyone’s different answers. 😊