Unfortunately in Florida, we barely have a Fall or Winter! I still love to change my makeup with seasons! I am also sure many of you don’t live in Florida and get to partake in Fall/Winter! I thought this would be helpful to some! ❤️
- Foundation: I love matte foundations and more of a full coverage. So far I’m loving the “Urban Decay All Nighter” and “Maybelline Matte and Poreless”
- Bronzer: I love both matte and shimmery bronzers. Not overly shimmery though. My go to one so far is “Sun Dance by Rimmel”
- Highlighter: I love bronzers with golden tones for colder seasons. Kind of like “Opal by Becca”
- Blush: More Mauvy and bronzier blushes is my go to for colder weather such as “Rose D’Oro by Milani” and “Mysterious and Inspiring by Stila”
- Liner: I love dark winged liners year-round, but that’s just me
- Lippys: Anything berry, nude, deep plums and reds, also purples!! I love it
- Eyeshadows: Glitters and warm tones! Browns and golds! I love doing my shadow year round because it’s so fun! I’ll be definitely getting use out of my “Urban Decay Smoky and Naked 2 palettes” Also, you don’t have to spend a lot of money for expensive palettes! Start off with single shadows !!
Hope you guys enjoyed this post! I’m trying to get everyone excited for this beautiful season of leaves changing colors, crisp air, apple pie and awesome makeup! Let me know what you’re most excited for this Fall!