Hey Beauties! Hope you guys had a great day! As September is quickly coming to an end, I decided to share with you guys my favorites from September.
I tried to not repeat some of them, but I’m sure I’m not the only one that sticks to products they love!
Well here we go:
- Milani Baked Blush in “Rose D’Oro”. I absolutely love this blush! It gives such a sun kissed look to the cheek.
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer in “Sun Dance”. I not only use this for bronzing, but also for a transition color in my everyday eye look.
- Smashbox “Pore Minimizing” Primer. I have huge pores and this always seems to work! I always alternate with primers, but I’ll definitely be sticking to this one for a while.
- Sephora Sharpener. This one is very random…I know! I always have problems finding an awesome sharpener because it works for some eyeliners and lip liners, but not others. This works for all!
- EOS Lip Balm in “Blackberry and Acai”. I love anything with berries and I repurchased this one twice so far! It smells and tastes so good 🙊
- Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue palette in “Medium/Tan”. I found myself using this palette so much! Even for traveling because it has such versatile colors and awesome blushes. Some of the shadows doubles as a highlight as well.
- Ulta Mascara “Twice as Nice”. This is definitely one of those impulse purchases that I fell in love with. I bought this when they had a buy one get one free sale and this one caught my eye because of the color of the packaging. One side is a super skinny brush for the bottom lashes and the other is a volumizing brush for the top lashes. I usually use the skinny brush as an “Eyelash Primer” and then wait a minute and apply the volumizing side!
- Urban Decay’s Lash Primer in “Subversion”. For those days that I want my lashes to stand out more then other days, I use this! You can also apply this before bed and it acts as a conditioner for your lashes.
- Urban Decay’s Mascara in “Perversion”. This is a great volumizing Mascara. It’s great on its own and even better with the matching eyelash primer.
- Liz Earle’s Eyebright Eye Lotion. I got this in one of my Birchbox subscriptions and I absolutely love it! It’s so refreshing and definitely brightens up my under eye area! I love how all the ingredients are also more organic.
- Chanel’s Perfume in “Mademoiselle”. I get so excited during the Fall times because this perfume is such a beautiful scent! Even on days when I get dressed up, I also spritz it. It’s like the finishing touch. This perfume also definitely lasts ALL day!
- Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer. I absolutely love this moisturizer because it feels so refreshing and helps prevent any breakouts. It’s one of those “Oldie but goodies”
- Not Your Mothers “She’s a Tease” Hairspray. I found myself curling my hair a lot this month and of course I need to lock it into place. This is not only lightweight, but also adds a little bit of volume. I usually flip my hair over and spray and then flip my hair back and it gives a volumizing look that holds into place.
- Dove Deodorant in “Blue Fig and Orange Blossom”. This is such a random one, buuuuttt it smells sooooooo good! I love the Dove brand deodorant because it lasts all day, but also they have amazing scents.
Hope you all enjoyed this quick post!! Let me know what you guys have been loving for September!! ❤️