Whoever said you can’t play with colors in the Fall is lying! Lol. I’ve been loving the look of colorful eye makeup with a beautiful dark lippy. Anyone who knows me knows that I love color and of course I had to find a perfect colorful look for Fall!
These pics don’t do justice of the beautiful colors on my lid! But it’s a rose gold lid, a beautiful fuschia color in my crease and a deep plum color on the outer V! On the lower lid I have a beautiful purple color mixed with that fuschia.
- Foundation: Fit Me Matte and Poreless
- Powder: Fit Me Matte and Poreless
- Blush: Stila’s eye and cheek palette
- Bronzer: Naked Face Palette
- Highlight: Becca highlighter in “Opal” (one of my faves)
- Liquid liner: ELF
- Waterline liner: Urban Decay 24/7 liner in “Riot”
- Mascara: Bad Gal Lash by Benefit
- Lippy: Wet n Wild lipstick in “Sugar Plum Fairy”
Hope you guys enjoyed this quick post and don’t be afraid of color ❤️!